Boost Profits With In-Depth Behavioural Insights & Engaging, On-Trend Digital & Channel Strategies To Unlock The Purchasing Power Of The Over 50s
Unravel The Latest Insights Into This Diverse Audience’s Behaviours, Spending, Digital, Social Media & Channel Habits For Best-In-Class Brand Engagement, Authentic Multi-Channel Comms & Accurate Segmentation & Targeting
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, Museum Of London Docklands, London - 26th June 2019
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Informal Networking
09.00 Morning Chair's Opening Remarks
Co-Founder & CMO
BEHAVIOURAL INSIGHTS - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.20 Understanding The Needs, Disposable Income, Behaviours & Spending Habits Of Over 50s Segments To Build Strong Marketing Personas & Maximise Brand Engagement Through Relevant Messaging
- Generate spend and profits by unravelling the true behaviours and habits of the over 50s and understanding insights behind what they need, say and do
- With the average age of marketers well below this age bracket, how can organisations help their teams better understand this demographic and create more effective and empathetic marketing campaigns?
- With so many multi-generational families, to what extent are grandparents the decision makers when it comes to purchasing and what marketing communications are most effective?
09.20 Perspective One
Consumer Planning Director - Europe
09.40 Perspective Two
Senior Tourism Insights Manager
10.00 Determining The Most Engaging Multi-Channel Mix To Ensure Cut Through To Different Demographic Personas & Consistently Reach Your Audiences
- With so many different communications channels available, how can organisations better understand which achieve the most cut through with various 50+ audiences and the relevancy and success of different channels?
- Offline communications still resonate strongly with portions of this audience, so what tactics ensure you see verifiable ROI on offline campaigns?
- Align your marketing strategy as closely to true media habits of this demographic for impactful, direct communications and join the dots of your multi-channel targeting for increased spend
10.20 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
DIGITAL BEHAVIOURS - CROSS SECTOR PANEL
10.50 Investigating The Latest Trends & Habits In Over 50s Digital Behaviours For Accurate Targeting Within This Diverse Audience
- Maximise digital marketing spend with in-depth insights into the digital habits of the over 50s
- Exploring the digital mix most popular with 50+ demographics to increase accessibility, spend and engagement and reach a wider audience
- As the demographic driving the purchasing of home hubs and voice technology, how can the potential of voice search be unlocked?
Senior Global Brand Manager
Head of Digital Marketing
Co-op Funeral & Life Planning
Head of Marketing UK
Yardley of London Ltd
SOCIAL MEDIA - OVER 50S DATING APP
11.20 Next-Level Social Media Strategies: Translate Behavioural Insights Into Bespoke Content, Platform Selection & Social Media Usage To Engage Your Target Audience & Boost Revenue
- Creating effective marketing communications that make best use of different social media platforms and maximise profitability across them
- Facebook’s demographics have dramatically changed in the last few years, so how can marketers continue to create successful campaigns and adverts aimed at mature users?
- How can organisations attract influencers to their products and create brand advocacy on social media within a group where word of mouth still carries significant value
Global Brand Manager
12.10 Creating Engaging Content & Authentic Communications For Mature Audiences To Generate Best-In-Class Brand Engagement & Unlock Spending
- Drive decision making and purchasing with compelling content, imagery and communications
- Best-practice inspiration and ideas to create content and communications that truly resonate with personas in this demographic and create brand engagement with over 50s
- Nothing ensures a campaign’s failure more than patronising this demographic, so what steps can be taken to create insight-led marketing strategies which hit the mark with older consumers and avoid the pitfalls of clichés?
Head of Brand
20th Century Fox UK
12.30 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
13.10 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) International Audiences:
B) Brexit Impacts:
C) NPD D) Luxury E) Retirement Insights F) Brand Loyalty
13.30 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
TARGETING & SEGMENTATION - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
13.40 Relevant & Accurate Over 50s Segmentation To Create Engaging Content & Drive Revenue
- How can organisations use consumer profiles and other tactics to create stronger segmentation and deeper authenticity in their marketing campaigns?
- Age is just a number! With so many factors affecting spending habits, how can organisations best segment by behaviours to ensure your communications are getting through to your target audience?
- With such a wide variety of social media and digital behaviours shown by the over 50s, how can organisations optimise segmentation across multi-channel strategies?
13.40 Perspective One:
Head of Marketing & Supporter Engagement (Legacies)
Cancer Research UK
14.00 Perspective Two:
Head of Marketing Delivery
ATTRACTING YOUNGER AUDIENCES - CROSS-SECTOR PANEL
14.20 Exploring How To Engage A Younger Consumer & Create A Future Pipeline Of Customers Without Alienating Core Demographics
- Best-practice advice on how to avoid alienating an older customer base when integrating marketing to a younger audience into your future planning strategy
- With the UK population aging, what can businesses do to ensure they are marketing to young people effectively and engaging them to create a brand profile that resonates with them throughout their lifetime?
- The next generation of consumers are already showcasing different habits and behaviours, how can they be better understood to create a strong customer base for the future?
Brand Director - The Balvenie, Monkey Shoulder & Drambuie
William Grant & Sons
Senior Marketing & PR Manager - Europe & Africa
Fox Networks Group
Head of Customer Insights & Analysis
Head of Operations Beauty
14.50 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
15.20 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
16.00 Defining The Spending Power Of The Over 50s Market & How Organisations Can Tap Into It Effectively
- Clarifying the genuine purchasing power and scope of the over 50s market and insights into how they spend their money and time
- How does the purchasing power of the over 50s change when looking overseas and how can marketers tap into this international spend?
- Exploring how purchasing power changes across segments of this market and how factors such as retirement and employment can change spending habits
16.20 Improving Measurement Capabilities Ensure Accurate Reporting & Drive Revenue Through Profitable Channels
- Best-practice advice on strengthening measurement of offline activities to ensure profitable channels are being kept open
- Trust and integrity is key for this demographic, so how can organisations encourage trust in their online channels to improve measurement?
- What can organisations do to improve measurement of telephone purchases and better understand what drives revenues for this demographic?
Senior Marketing Manager - Customer Strategy & Insight
16.40 Co-Chair’s Closing Remarks
16.50 Official Close Of Conference